Original topic:

Flexwasher 1dc4 error won't clear

(Topic created on: 12/3/19 11:21 AM)
userwArhft5PKR
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have a WV55M9600AV/A5 washer. Been fine for the last year. Yesterday started showing 1DC4 error on the top washer and won't clear. Tried unplugging, no change. Checked "rubber button next to the latch", it's present. Pressed the button in the lid myself, didn't fix it. Door is definitely closed, but the error won’t clear. What’s the next step?

86 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

For assistance with this, please send us a private message to the link below.

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user6m4n79Se3c
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have the same issue. is there a solution or do I need to have an expensive part and technician come out to replace a door for a small button fix?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@user6m4n79Se3c   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userQDOnVblf1f
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Same problem here...help!

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look into this.

0 Likes
user29xaOZV7B3
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Same problem

0 Likes
userGjdPBW5eKS
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Did you ever find the problem.thanks.

0 Likes
userGPBU0doOyf
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

The sensor switch in the upper washer lid failed and required replacing the entire lid (the sensor switch is embedded in the lid in such a way that it cannot be replaced).  This was a very expensive part and the labor associated with the replacement was significant.  Fortunately, and to Samsung's credit, they covered the entire repair.  However, it took two service calls to get the repair right.  The first repair effort fixed the problem, but left us with a leaking washer with a new error code.  They came back and did additional work on the machine and it seems to be in working order now.  We are very happy with this machine, and like the convenience of the two washers.  However, the additional risk of things going wrong and the associated risk of significant repair costs leads me to advise against getting the "two-in-one" version of these fine front loading machines.  The additional top-loading machine is handy, but seems not worth the potential problems.

userEzbXjauoiv
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My top washer is getting the 1dc4 error code and I have water leaking from under the washer. It is only just over a year old. How do I fix this? 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm sorry to hear that could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes