JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flexwasher 1dc4 error won't clear

(Topic created: 06-12-2019 09:56 PM)
userwArhft5PKR
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have a WV55M9600AV/A5 washer. Been fine for the last year. Yesterday started showing 1DC4 error on the top washer and won't clear. Tried unplugging, no change. Checked "rubber button next to the latch", it's present. Pressed the button in the lid myself, didn't fix it. Door is definitely closed, but the error won’t clear. What’s the next step?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
86 Replies
userbx4rcTPeeE
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I unpluged it for 72 hours, and tried few different things I've read but nothing worked.

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey, let me know if this link was helpful: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/#washer-displays-an-error-code

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userf0vhHr8JDs
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

This last week on my Samsung washer this code came up on the upper washer side 1dc4 if I could get some help. Model WV/60M9900AV/A5

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there, here's a link that may help with this.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/#washer-displays-an-error-code

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVg1HgBbVmS
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I too am having the same error message after trying repeatedly to make sure the door is closed, the latch isn't broken, etc. So upsetting Samsung. I am very glad I purchased the extended warranty even though the factory warranty is still in effect. This is the second time I had an issue with errors not clearing.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@userVg1HgBbVmS I see that you have sent us a private message, let's keep the conversation there to avoid any confusion. 

0 Likes
Options
Washers and Dryers

When 60+ people report the same problem, the standard answer of "Send me a private message with your serial number" isn't good enough. Especially when no other responses are posted. The solution is never known and you keep having to send the private message answer. IF I found the answer, I wouldn't be sitting here with my washer in pieces looking for a known solution to a problem that is not a fluke.
For a better rating, you should actually put the answers on the common pages. Samsung appliances have a bad reputation when they fail because no one can fix them and the parts are expensive. For example, I don't know if I need a door lock or a PC board. Both parts are over $100 or basically 10% of the value of a new machine. If my 10 year old Maytag had had this problem, The switch would have been less than $30. Since GE owns most of the companies making appliances these days, maybe you guys could get together and figure out which inexpensive parts work best and use them. A little support in the mean time would be very appreciated.

userTliPVzOOEP
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have same issue. What do you do?

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. You might find this link helpful

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/#washer-displays-an-error-code

0 Likes
userFksKsQCxEF
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey I’m having the same exact issue, can I have a link with help please thank you 

0 Likes