cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8fPmL7ltlD
Constellation

Re: Flexwasher not turning on 18:8J

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am having  the same issue. How much did it cost? I dont have the warranty. They're coming next week for diagnosis 

userN2lJFknnEs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To anyone having this issue.

I just had this exact issue with my Samsung Flexwash WV55M9600AV. It's a communication error between the two control boards behind the front panel. It's a very simple fix you can do yourself in about 20 minutes once you have the correct parts, and save hundreds of dollars. If you order both control boards separately, it costs almost double compared to if you order them together. The part number to order them together is: DC92-02104A.

Here's a youtube link on how to remove the front panel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzmYoSABjvY

Once the front panel is off, it's two connecters and about 10 screws to replace the control boards.

فك أجزاء غسالة سامسونغ flex, wash, Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://web.facebook.com/SVCREPAIR
useraKAgDwUsLw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where did you purchase the parts from?  Thank you!

useryY2lIJbq4R
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad I foud this thread.  My new samsung washer is flashing the same code. 18:8J.  Bottom washer will not power on.  The top one will power on but flashes 18:8J on the display screen for the bottom washer.  Trying to clarify...was the fix a control board under the display panel or the 2 control boards behind the washer?

usercWuNS6Bidn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exatcly the same problem on my 11-month old Samsung Flexwash WV55M9600AW.  18:8J blinks along with delay end button, self clean button and smart connect button.  Called Samsung Customer Service today and scheduled my service appointment for next Wednesday. Now, I am keeping my finger crossed with the hope this problem can be fixed. I will provide a follow up update and let you folks about the outcome of the Samsung's service.  

userzTJw4Vd0y8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have same issue in my brand new washer. it was not working at the time of delivery. Tech will swap its control board but I dont know how well to trust the samsung appliance now. I want to return it but each time their new delivery is either broken or damaged( already hapenned twice). I dont trust samsung appliance anymore.