cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer WF337AAG loud noise then white smoke in the drum, burning rubber smell

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is something that would need to be looked into a bit further. Can you send me a private message with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung washer WF337AAG loud noise then white smoke in the drum, burning rubber smell

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the washer onsite a service tech is sent out for further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung VRT Front Loading Washer Loud Sound and Full of Smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday our Samsung Front Loading Washer started making lound sound during washing cycle and smoke was full of the drum that we could see through the glass. When the cycle stopped, my wife opened the drum door, huge amount of smoke came out with bad smell. We had to open the windows on the whole floor to get the smell/smoke out. We also found small pieces of the rubber seal in the drum after removing the clothing. This was really scary. Samsung, please help!

Washer model: WF209ANW/XAA

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung VRT Front Loading Washer Loud Sound and Full of Smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are so sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number for the washing machine to this PM Link, and we will look in to this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer just made a very loud noise with 2 minutes left on wash load - it finished - then the load finished and I opened the drum door to a cloud of smoke and terrible burning smell.  This appears to be a common problem based on others on this site experiencing the same.  And a rather serious fire hazard.  Can someone from Samsung please provide contact me with a solution?    Or anyone else on this site who have learned anything more about this.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message with the full model and serial number of the washer?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We had a similar issue today.  When the washer was running, it sounded louder than normal.  Then, I started smelling something burnt, so I went downstairs to check the washing machine.  There was smoke swirling in it.  I stopped the cycle and smoke poured out.  The clothes all smell and there are hard small rubber pieces on the laundry.  What should we do?

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung just did the same thing!!!! The whole basement is filled with smoke. I closed the door to keep the alarms from going off. Why is this happening? I see so many other people this happening to. This just seems so dangerous.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Wf448AAP/XAA 04 burning smell and smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Washing machine started making loud baging noises, got stuck on a spin cycle and wouldn't turn off - and then I smelled burning plastic/rubber, and got smoke. 

Is this a belt or something I can fix myself, without having to call someone?