Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wf448AAP/XAA 04 burning smell and smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: Front Load Washer: Bang! and then smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just had the same thing happen to my washer, loud bang, lots of noise and nasty smelling smoke filled the house.

Model: WF328AAW/XAA

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. Can you send me a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Smoking Washing Machine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

During the last few minutes of the cycle, my washing machine made a very loud noise and when we went to see what it was, there was smoking coming out of it filling up our entire apartment. This is scary as it could have caught on fire! Now reading on here and on the internet, I see there have been recalls for this issue and them blowing up. Can someone please let me know if Samsung will replace it or what we can do. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Front Load Washer smoking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Front Load washing machine Model WF419AAW/XAA.  I started a recent load of laundry, and the load completed.  When I opened the front door to the machine, there was a heavy smoke smell and smoke exiting the inside.  I removed the clothing, and did not see any interior damage.  I was wondering what the cause and solution to this issue could be? 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Front Load Washer smoking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This same thing just happened to me and the machine is less two years old. Terrifying to think what would have happened if we were not home and didn't hear the noise. Would it have burned down the house?  Sure smelled like it when I opened the laundry door. Had to air out the whole house, a bunch of expensive clothes totally ruined by smoke. Everyone in here seems to have the same issue and not hearing of any resolutions. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

burning and smoking coming from front load washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently my front load washer has been smoking and the smell of burnt rubber is coming from it.  The model number is WF350ANP XAA

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a front load washing machine model WF328AAW/XAA, during the spin the cycle I heard a loud bang and then when I went to check on it, the washer was filled with smoke. I see this is a commen trend, is there a solution? It was very scary as smoke was filling our laundry room. Please help. Thank you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  I was curious if you were able to get this fixed as I have the same problem.  Did Samsung fix this for you or did you need to pay for it?  They told me it's not under warranty but it seems like so many people have this problem and it's a faulty part issue.  Just curious - I'm at   Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Front load washer Bang, smoky, out of balance

JUMP TO SOLUTION