cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebula

Re: Front Load Washer: smoke it really bad!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in to see if you still needed assistance.  Please provide us with your complete model and serial number, and we will look into this for you.

userIj5vUaIQhm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We just had the same issue as well!!! so scary to think what would might have happened if I hadn’t been right there! Samsung needs to issue a recall!  Please let me know how to get resolution on this issue, what a safety hazard!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear of this userIj5vUaIQhm, can you please follow the steps in the accepted solution so that I may look into this for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usereUK12w9jWT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same thing happen to my washer on Saturday night. Got on YouTube and watched a video from AppliancePartsPros.com on how to change out the spider in your washer. Took my time watching the video and went step by step. One arm on the spider was broken. Ordering the new part now and will put my machine back together when it gets here.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Front Load Washer: Bang! and then smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey just checking in with you. Do you still need help with this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you still need assistance? 

userZ3aI0W0yBi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing happened to me and 2 repair men wouldn’t come out to my home they told me just to get a new washer...is this true? 

userlu4dWF9y0j
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have a WF219ANW/XAA washer. The other day o heard a loud noise. Only a couple minutes were left in the wash and the spin cycle was set to low, but when it started spinning out almost seemed it of control. I've never seen it spin at such a high speed, the whole washer physically moved because of it. I then noticed a really strong burning smell. Please advise ASAP as I haven't seen a resolution on any of these threads.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userlu4dWF9y0j I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the following information:

Serial Number

Full Name
Physical address
Email address
Best contact phone number
Alternative phone number (If available)
Place of purchase

userXnvBAVmMOM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Washer is smoking