cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

VRT Front Load Washer loud sound on and smoke inside

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Model # WF331ANR/XAA front load washer, the washer was making unusually loud rumblng on spin cycle and I look and there was smoke inside, smells like burning rubber... scared to run this washer again.  Is this a known problem and can be fixed?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: VRT Front Load Washer loud sound on and smoke inside

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have you send me your serial number via private message? I would like to get this resolved for you right away.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Loud Spin Cycle and smoke inside WF328AAW/XAA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung washer that is now very loud on spin cycle, and smells of burning. When it finished, I opened the door and it was filled with smoke. Trying to figure out how I can go about fixing this issue. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Loud Spin Cycle and smoke inside WF328AAW/XAA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungBri the serial number is <hidden>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userq353qHn5MC: can you send that information via private message? Click the link ----> http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung washer WF337AAG loud noise then white smoke in the drum, burning rubber smell

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this just a hose or a gasket that I can replace myself?   We just moved and don't want to call a repairman!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer WF337AAG loud noise then white smoke in the drum, burning rubber smell

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is something that would need to be looked into a bit further. Can you send me a private message with the full model and serial number?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung washer WF337AAG loud noise then white smoke in the drum, burning rubber smell

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the washer onsite a service tech is sent out for further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Constellation

Samsung VRT Front Loading Washer Loud Sound and Full of Smoke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday our Samsung Front Loading Washer started making lound sound during washing cycle and smoke was full of the drum that we could see through the glass. When the cycle stopped, my wife opened the drum door, huge amount of smoke came out with bad smell. We had to open the windows on the whole floor to get the smell/smoke out. We also found small pieces of the rubber seal in the drum after removing the clothing. This was really scary. Samsung, please help!

Washer model: WF209ANW/XAA