JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Front load washer control panel words are smearing

(Topic created: 12-27-2016 11:50 AM)
userKEkzEgAPKo
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

The words on my front load washer are smearing so badly that I can't read some of thme. I believe I need a new panel.  Is this a problem that has happened before? I believe it should be covered under warranty. How can I get this fixed?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
140 Replies
Herkfixer
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
I have a Samsung washer and dryer that are less than 1 year old (WF45R6300AW) and the letters are coming off the cycle names around the selector dial. Is this covered under the man. warranty? They come off with even the slightest rubbing with a clean and dry cloth (trying to merely wipe clean as part of regular cleaning).

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your washer letters coming off, so that I may look into this further can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergDVtwqLjvz
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good afternoon, our front loader machine has the words for the cycles smearing. Can this be fixed or overlay purchased. It looks terrible. 

Model bubble wash front loader

<HIDDEN>

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I do completely understand your frustration with the washer lettering smearing I'll be more than delighted to assist with this issue. Do you use anything to wipe the machine down? Also, can you send me a private message with pictures of the symptoms you're experiencing as well as the full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userFNzT6Qy3gd
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi all, I purchased my front loader washing machine in July 2020 and a few months ago the words starting rubbing off the dial. It wasn't anything major, but now I've lost half the words. I can't tell which setting to pick as it's impossible to read the words. Can someone help me out?

Thanks

Paulina 

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this experience, and can definitely understand your frustration. It sounds like you may have a case that will require more of a one of one review and possible back and forth communication. So that we can look further into this case. Can you please send us a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW with your model code and serial number so we can look into this further for you?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercburc92jCi
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

The words on my front load washer are smearing and I’ve had the washer barely a year. I can literally rub the words off with my finger. And I mean gently touching them with no force at all. I noticed one letter appeared to have something on it and I went to wipe it off. When I rubbed it, off came the entire word just about. It wasn’t damp, wet or anything. Is this a problem that has happened before? I believe it should be covered under warranty. How can I get this fixed?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your washer letters coming off, so that I may look further into this can I have your full model and serial number and a picture of your washer in a private message? 

0 Likes
usercrPHVrs0wE
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

The words on my front load washer are smearing.  I can literally rub the words off with my finger. And I mean gently touching them with no force at all.  It wasn’t damp, wet or anything. How can I get this fixed? 

0 Likes
Roxanne55
Galaxy
Options
Washers and Dryers
What kind of weird thing is that? Is it an actual Samsung product.
0 Likes