cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Front load washer won’t start washing WF45K6500A

I will load the clothes and then hit the Start button and recieve a beep back but won't start washing then it goes back to the main screen and I can hit start again and it keeps going through the same process over and over. I tried  turning it on and off several times and unplugged it over night but nothing. 7E8EF4D4-D174-46CC-9309-01D2A220420E.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Front load washer worn start washing WF45K6500A

Oh no! Are you getting this across all cycles that you tried? Are you noticing any error messages by any chance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Front load washer won’t start washing WF45K6500A

Yes all cycles and no air message. It turns on, I press play and it starts then beeps and stops. I can press play again and it does the same thing.  I think it's the control board but I can't find a part number. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Front load washer won’t start washing WF45K6500A

I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 they can assist with the part number. Since we completed all troubleshooting steps then the next step would be service. You can use the following link to locate a service center near you to do the repair. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.