Original topic:

Great Product, Terrible Customer Service

(Topic created: 05-31-2022 11:11 AM)
userZoZDvgXuaP
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I absolutely love my new Samsung washer and dryer. That being said, Samsung customer service, particularly Linda in the warranty department, is about the worst I have seen ever. I had a simple request to see if switching the door position on my new front load dryer would be covered under warranty. I received very rude and totally wrong direction from Linda in the warranty department. After telling me door switching was not covered under warranty Linda proceeded to tell me I should have looked to see which side the door opened before I bought the product!!! Yikes, she then offered to send me to a department where I could return the product!!!! Apparently Samsung’s own personnel ( she is a manager there) is unaware that switching a door position is routine, so much so, that it is covered on pp. 35-36 of the user manual. Not rocket science but I wanted someone with some knowledge to do this for me. Samsung customer service summed up in a few words: rude, condescending and uninformed as to their own products.

0 Likes
1 Reply
tootie69
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
They just don't want to lose money by covering their warranty!
0 Likes