Original topic:

Had the dryer door reversed and now the hinge covers fall out of the holes

(Topic created: 07-15-2021 02:54 PM)
userseybiqobL2
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Purchased a new Samsung front load dryer and had the dryer door reversed and now the hinge cover tabs keep falling out of dryer behind the door.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Did you install the door door did the local retailer install the door? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userseybiqobL2
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Because this purchase was only 3 weeks old, I called Lowe’s (our big box local retailer) and they sent someone out to reverse the door.  After closer inspection, every time we open the dryer door the 2 hinge cover tabs pop out and onto the floor.  I went into Lowe’s to complain about the service and they told me I had to reach out to Samsung.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a result of the installation. You need to have whoever installed it correct this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes