cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6GBnaSYYQp
Constellation

Help- changing load size in the middle of cycle and the won’t spin

I bought my Samsung washer (WA40J3000A) a year and a half ago. I have had the repairman come three times. They replaced wires, and then came twice and replaced the main control panel. It has been a few months and is doing the exact same thing. It goes from small to xl cycle in one load and then won’t spin. It just keeps trying to spin every few minutes until you turn the machine off. I have tried to reset the machine, tried with and without clothes in it, gotten a surge protector, etc... nothing seems to work. Can someone please help?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Help- changing load size in the middle of cycle and the won’t spin

I would be happy to look into this. Can you please send a Private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full serial number of the washing machine? Also, if the service was completed by Samsung, can you provide the most recent service ticket number? 

user6GBnaSYYQp
Constellation

Re: Help- changing load size in the middle of cycle and the won’t spin

I am not sure what to do. I can't purchase a new washer and this is one is new. The Sears store said there was a year warranty for them but my last washer lasted 12 years with no repairs. Something has to be wrong. Can you please tell me who to speak with? Is there a recall on this machine because I have lists of peopple with the exact same issue.