cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Horrible Customer Service

Customer Service for Samsung is horrible.  I filed a repair ticket for my washer machine online. I was sent an email letting me know of a repair store that was going to come and fix my washer.  I got a text from that store that they did not have anybody in the area and that they rejected the service.  I called Samsung, and the associate informed that they had to cancel the ticket to start a new one, but that he could not do that without a manager who was not available at the moment and asked me to call 20 minutes after that.  I called again, and the associate said he called the company and that they were coming the next day at 3:30 to repair my washer.  Nobody came.  I called back Samsung at that time telling them that we were still waiting for the person to come and fix the repair.  The associate said, there were no records or calls of those calls, and that they did not have anybody scheduled for that.  Aren't all calls recorded?  What happened with the records of those calls? The associates just wanted to get rid of the customer and lied to quickly finished the call?  I can't find a place to write a formal complaint and send my phone records of the two phone calls made.  Horrible, horrible, the worst customer service.  

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Do you have a ticket number that you can provide so that we can get this looked into?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Hello, Mr. Persin. I see a ticket was cancelled due to no available service centers in your area. Due to the fact you are out of warranty you can reach out to any local repair service centers in your area.  As far as the recordings, we would not be able to assist with that information to you, as we are a digital support team. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.