cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrDoMecgBft
Asteroid

How to upload bill of sale

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I registered my washer and dryer but did not think to upload my bill of sale until after I saw they had different warranty dates. On the My Products page it says to click on the “warranty review” to upload the bill of sale. I can’t find that anywhere nor do I see any other way to upload my receipt.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How to upload bill of sale

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with registering your product, please call Samsung Account at 800.852.2244. Thank you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with registering your product, please call Samsung Account at 800.852.2244. Thank you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useredxAksM83H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is absurd. I'm in a similar situation with a different product.

Samsung, please don't instruct me to upload a bill of sale when that isn't even possible. 

TechBoi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a joke they tell you to upload a receipt and you can't even save the one and only invoice they give you in your order history to a format they accept to be uploaded? Did you ever get this resolved? How? 

Highlighted
userrDoMecgBft
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Techboi,

I did not get it resolved. Their solution is to call the 800#. Which means no easy online solution. I feel that will involve being put on hold for a while, so I’ve put it off. Maybe now that the holidays are behind me, I’ll give it a try.