cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I have never been this frustrated in my life.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to do the right thing but geez, someone needs to realize there is a problem here.  I purchaed my samsung flex washer on 5-12-20.  The top washer did not work.  I called samsung that day and we made an appointment for someone to come repair it.  He couldn't fix it and said he would be back.  This has happened I think 5 times that they have been here to work on it.  It now has scratches on both sides and the top.  There is a part jammed inside the washer that the repairman was trying to get out, yanking and pulling on it very hard.  He never got it out.  I have been on chat, sent emails and made countless phone calls to samsung and the repair service.  Todays date is 7-31-20 and it is still not fixed.  Samsung was going to 'escalate' the repair service.  Then there is the matter of the damage done to my washer on the outside and probably at this point to the inside.  This was an expensive washer and this was a splurge item for me.  I regret it totally.  The store where I purchased it is now closed.  No help there.  I was told to report it to the BBB, which is my next step, which I just don't want to do if I can help it.  Any suggestions??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I have never been this frustrated in my life.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userA78Zqyww4H    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to this..

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
wow.... I worked for a laundry for several years and I got to be very close to many of my customers I had several customers come in because they had to do laundry at my business because they're Samsung washer broke and the service that they were getting afterwards was ridiculous I actually had to call and help a woman she was 90 something years old and had a repair person come out several times order parts and this went on for 2 months I made them(best buy) give her a new one. and the Better Business Bureau isn't going to do anything but take a complaint which would be against the business that is no longer even open so it wouldn't affect them. that sounds horrible your situation is not a good one. they shouldn't be doing repairs on a brand new washer they should be exchanging and giving you a new one. and I love Samsung everything but I will never buy one of their washers....
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think this may have all been resolved but I won't get too excited yet.  I am hoping it is all worked out now.  Someone on here definitely knows what they are doing!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userA78Zqyww4H    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to this..

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post