Original topic:

Issues with delivery service

(Topic created: 07-18-2021 01:49 PM)
user9Ebv4aQ7Xx
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I ordered a washer a dryer set during a memorial day sale to take advantage of the deals for government employees on May 29th. The appliances were shipped quickly to the XPO Hub in Urbancrest, OH. Once it got to the hub, that's where this issue begins to explode. June 3rd was my original scheduled delivery date. I had to call to reschedule due to work commitments and very little notice. I spoke with an XPO representative on June 2nd to reschedule for the 4th to be sure someone would be there to receive it. After sitting around all day, no delivery attempt was made. I then called and was given the excuse that that little of a notice was not adequate to perform the delivery and fit me into the schedule. The delivery was then rescheduled for the next week. Once again no delivery even though this time there was a confirmed time window for the delivery. I called and was told no truck was running on that Friday, I also find that hard to believe. Then rescheduled it to the following week. Same circumstances and called and was told that there was no room on the truck, even though it was scheduled a week out. Then the following week, we played this game again and the new excuse is that XPO had not received my appliances. I then contacted Samsung, they informed me there was proof that they were delivered. I waited a few days and the hold for delivery was released indicating they finally received my appliances. I rescheduled and then the following week the same exact circumstances happened again. I then called both Samsung and XPO to figure out why this all of a sudden became an excuse qnd that I wanted to speak with a supervisor. A supervisor never contacted me, so I called again. They put in a new ticket to find my appliances in the warehouse and that took another week even though I was told it would take 1-2 days. I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor once again through Samsung and never was contacted. They finally informed me that the appliances had been found and scanned (sitting at XPO the whole time). By the way, I new something was completed because my delivery was randomly scheduled for July 20th, even though I was told I would be called to schedule the delivery. I also still have never spoken to a supervisor. It has been a month and a half and I still don't have the washer and dryer set. It should show up Tuesday but I am not hopeful at this point. I will owe my first payment on it before even receiving it. I am posting this story here to make everyone aware of issues with delivery through Samsung and to hopefully get some sort of response by a supervisor finally. Nothing is being fixed for me, I have had to make over 15 calls in the last month between XPO and Samsung and I am very unhappy this is not a bigger issue to any of the support team.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm sorry to hear that you have had to go through this. You can reach out to our ECommerce department, which would be best equipped to handle your situation. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721. You can also send a private message to one of our Moderators and we can escalate this for you on your behalf.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes