cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abaddon
Constellation

Just registered my Samsung washer and dryer on the website

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased a Washer and Dryer brand new on 8/24/18 and when I registered the Washer it's saying the warranty expires on December 31, 2018? The dryer shows the warranty expires on July 31, 2019. Is this normal for the dates to be off on the website?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: Just registered my Samsung washer and dryer on the website

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Abaddon

The dates that you are seeing are accurate according to the serial number.  The serial number pulls the date the unit was manufactured.  Without a bill of sale to establish the date of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.  

7 REPLIES 7
Rulmix
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The dates should be aligned. I would call samsung support.

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Abaddon

The dates that you are seeing are accurate according to the serial number.  The serial number pulls the date the unit was manufactured.  Without a bill of sale to establish the date of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.  

Abaddon
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply, so as long as I have the receipt with the purchase date I will be ok? And the warranty will be 1 year from the date on the receipt?

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is correct.

userVUjAsSotRa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Samsung Cat.  Per the info I saw on your response to warranty dates.   I just registered our new washer and dryer which when completed showed 7/31/19 for both.  There was a note on the page that said " if you have an issue with the warranty expirations dates please click Warranty Review" to upload bill of purchase date" -  Question, cannot find "Warranty Review " link anywhere on  the page.  Do you know where it is ? Thanks for your help.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon. When was the product registered, and wa sthe purchase receipt successfully uploaded during the registration?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userrDoMecgBft
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Just registered my washer and dryer but did not think to upload my bill of sale until after I saw different warranty dates. On the My Products page it says to click on the “warranty review” to upload the bill of sale. I can’t find that anywhere nor do I see any way to upload my receipt.