cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userV8Z4WItQ6f
Constellation

Lights are on but dryer won’t start

Turn dial lights are all on, as is filter check, but it will not start. I cleaned the filter, unplugged it and tried to restart, and my husband cleaned the vent, and is currently dismantling the entire thing. Any ideas? These threads are scaring me because I know my unit is over a year old and it looks like a ton of people have have trouble with this model. Samsung moisture sensor he
4 REPLIES 4
userZQ4xFv3ki9
Constellation

Re: Lights are on but dryer won’t start

I have done all this and still will not run. 

The dryer is only two years old. 

Please help, any other ideas?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useraHxiMS5TBs
Constellation

1. When that happened to my flexdryer a few weeks ago that’s brand new had never been used just got delivered and unpackaged and wouldn’t work it turned on but nothing else would work so they sent out a repairman to repair a dryer that hadn’t even been used yet to fix it the whole computer board had to be replaced.  BTW this is the third one that has came broke since Dec 18.  Junk!  

Good Luck.    Best idea is don’t buy Samsung again.