JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Should Dryer Lights Be Flashing During Cycle

(Topic created: 01-05-2021 10:20 AM)
userZxOImktw3q
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Should indicator lights flash during the entire cycle on dryer Model:DVE54R7200W  ?

7 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for reaching out, with the lights flashing is the dryer still working and drying clothes? Also, which lights are flashing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZxOImktw3q
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

The lights that indicate what dryer settings you have selected are flashing throughout the cycle.  The dryer is getter by hot but does not dry well.  Have tried various dryer setting and it is not performing well.  Should those lights be flashing? 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Can you try the following steps in the link provided? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000999/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userZxOImktw3q
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have tried all the trouble shooting, but I am still getting flashing indicator lights as described.  At this point I am just trying to find out if those lights should be flashing throughout the cycle.  For example, Per Press, Drying, and Start indicators flash throughout the cycle.  Should it be doing this?  I couldn't find a video that shows the machine in operation. Thanks for your help and patience! 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You're welcome! Yes, those lights will flash as they go through each cycle but, it should cut off once the cycle is done. If the lights don't cut off at the end or if the dryer stops working during a cycle, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000999/

In the event the steps don't work and the dryer is no longer working as it should, the dryer may need service. You can either PM any of the mods here or you can call in at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) for further assistance. 

userZxOImktw3q
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Great!  Yes they do shut off after the cycle ends.  Thanks so much! 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Wonderful! You're very welcome! Have a wonderful day. 🙂

0 Likes