cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFAbjn95EX7
Constellation

Looking to acquire (buy?) Aqua Pebble for FlexWash washer

We recently moved into a new house and I was looking forward using my new Samsung Flexwash, but today when I was about to use the top washer and reading manual, I started looking for Aqua Pebble and it nowhere to be found. I know that the company who intalled our applicance is very good about giving us everything that was provided with these applicances. So, I assume that Aqua Pebble was not included. I would like to know how to acquire this accessory without which the top washer is useless, at least according to the manual.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Looking to acquire (buy?) Aqua Pebble for FlexWash washer

I would recommend reaching out to the 

Samsung E-Commerce Support Team at the information below they will be able to help you alot better 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Looking to acquire (buy?) Aqua Pebble for FlexWash washer

You can also check out www.samsungparts.com for replacement parts and accessories.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.