user54cpKBlzB7
Constellation
user54cpKBlzB7
Constellation

Loud Knocking Noise from Samsung Washer WF45k6500AV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Loud Knocking Noise from Samsung Washer WF45k6500AV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My new Samsung washer model #  WF45k6500AV makes a loud knocking noise during Rinse and Spin cycles. The delivery guys made sure that the washer is levelled. I have posted a video of this issue at the link below. As you can see, the washer also vibrates a lot.

https://youtu.be/Y88HI4QZnH0

Can someone please help me understand what might be wrong? As the washer is only a week old, I am wondering if my best option is to ask for a replacement.

My new Samsung washer model #  WF45k6500AV makes a loud knocking noise during Rinse and Spin cycles. The delivery guys made sure that the washer is levelled. I have posted a video of this issue at the link below. As you can see, the washer also vibrates a lot.

https://youtu.be/Y88HI4QZnH0

Can someone please help me understand what might be wrong? As the washer is only a week old, I am wondering if my best option is to ask for a replacement.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Loud Knocking Noise from Samsung Washer WF45k6500AV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to hear that! Does this occur on all cycles and load sizes? If it was recently installed, we would recommend speaking with the retailer regarding an exchange. 

View solution in original post

We're sorry to hear that! Does this occur on all cycles and load sizes? If it was recently installed, we would recommend speaking with the retailer regarding an exchange. 

View solution in original post

user54cpKBlzB7
Constellation
user54cpKBlzB7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I have tried all load sizes across several cycles and the knocking sound persists. I will go ahead and ask for a replacement. Hope that this was a lemon as I really like the washer!

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I have tried all load sizes across several cycles and the knocking sound persists. I will go ahead and ask for a replacement. Hope that this was a lemon as I really like the washer!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are quite welcome!

You are quite welcome!

userLmlDYJucTY
Constellation
userLmlDYJucTY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same loud knocking noise randomly when doing laundry but my washing machine  (WF45K6500AV/A2) goes one step further and does not finished the rinse and spin cycle.  The timer goes down to about 5 then goes back up to 15 mins and it will do that non stop...  my machine will run for hours before it stops.  I called in for customer service and they told me it was definitely the filter.  I cut my steel drain pan because I stack the washer and dryer to find that the filter had no blocking debris in it.  Less than 2 years old and we have been dealing with this for over 8 months.  Samsung, I need help.  We are at wits end.

I have the same loud knocking noise randomly when doing laundry but my washing machine  (WF45K6500AV/A2) goes one step further and does not finished the rinse and spin cycle.  The timer goes down to about 5 then goes back up to 15 mins and it will do that non stop...  my machine will run for hours before it stops.  I called in for customer service and they told me it was definitely the filter.  I cut my steel drain pan because I stack the washer and dryer to find that the filter had no blocking debris in it.  Less than 2 years old and we have been dealing with this for over 8 months.  Samsung, I need help.  We are at wits end.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, you can send us a private message to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

For assistance with this concern, you can send us a private message to the link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.