Original topic:

Low light on dryer display screen

(Topic created: 09-12-2020 06:38 PM)
userqsbl80u6Gb
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi everybody,

I just bought a used Samsung dryer and i just realized that i can barelly see the Display screen. 

M'y question is, is There a Quick fix or do i have to replace the Hole screen to make it work ?

If you need more info about the machine please let me know.

Thank a lot for you're help

Alex

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I would verify that enough voltage is being put out via the outlet you've got the dryer plugged into. For Electric dryers, the voltage required is 240V and for gas, it's 120V. If the outlet is letting out enough voltage, it's possible that the dryer control panel needs to be replaced and you can use the following link to locate a service center near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqsbl80u6Gb
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi, thank you for you answer. Yes the voltage is with a 240 volt. Ok thank you i'll follow the link you gave me. I Will Do the repaire myself tho.

Have a Nice day 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You are very welcome! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqsbl80u6Gb
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Actually, i'd like to verify something with you again.

I tryed the machine a couple of Time now and i'm realizing the problem is bigger than i tought. First thing i saw was the led light faded. Now i See that the Power button is not answering well. I'm wondering that is the part that i have to change ? Is it the control panel ? Or something else ?  I Found that those part cost more than 150$, i don't want to replace something for nothing at this Price.

Thank's a lot

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call

1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

0 Likes