cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: MOLD in my Top Load Washer WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The brown residue happened to me too. I attempt to clean the pulsator tomorrow, but I'm worried that the whole this is already rusty and that the cleaning efforts will be futile. Is it true that this machine was called in for recall?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The brown residue happened to me too. I attempt to clean the pulsator tomorrow, but I'm worried that the whole this is already rusty and that the cleaning efforts will be futile. Is it true that this machine was called in for recall?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Mold in top loading washing machine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Crazy that a new washer would have mold, debris and stain clothes.  I have had a technician come out and fixing the issue is nearly as expensive as buying a new machine.  So disappointed in this purchase.  And more so that Samsung won't do anything to fix the issue when so many customers have complained of the same problem.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mold in top loading washing machine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. I don't want to call a tech as this will cost the same to just replace the whole unit. I'm done with samsung products.