cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6YcczdWd8U
Constellation

Re: Metal Scraping Noise on DV50K8600EV Dryer

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes, I’ve tried running it empty and same thing. I’ve sent the serial number in a private message as requested.
user6YcczdWd8U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear community: Samsung had the same response for me that for other customers: since I’m out of warranty (again my dryer is only 2 years old) I have to call a technician and pay for the repairs out of my pocket. 

Let me tell you, very bad quality appliances. I’ll never buy another Samsung product and I’ll spead the word on all the problems I had. 

userLzns4UquYi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on 2  1/2 year old dryer. Sounds like we need to alert Consumer Reports. I’m a member. 

Highlighted
usermPoBzcygky
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with mine! Probably just under 2 years old, sounds like something is grinding in there. Not happy, as we have probably 10 different Samsung products and have never had a problem and this happens on a new dryer!

userQHtcHtpfZ8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem, the metal scraping sound from my DV48J7700EW/A2. I went out of warranty on 5/31/18 but the sound started before that, I just didn't get around to calling it in. Is there anything you can do for me on this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHVV1kkYaeA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had a DV48H7400EW/A2 driver for just about two years, and I have started experiencing this exact issue within the last two months. A horrible metalic grinding/scraping sound when the dryer is running, even when empty. Does anyone know the expense of the repair? Could I do it myself or is it super technical?

useruc855vkorj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having the same issue for the last week or so.  Dryer was purchesed in 02/2017.

userAloJ4fiqbI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ha I v the same problem now.  Dryer is less than 2 years old and is so loud now it wakes my kids up if I run it at night.  Really hoping, that given how prevelant this problem is, that Samsung will help me out on this as it is common.  

userN0rs3H7QD3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue DV42H5200EF/A3. So bad now that we can't use the dryer.