JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing parts and no communication

(Topic created: 06-20-2022 08:17 AM)
userZRwbHuU797
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My order was delivered with missing items and I cannot use washer and dryer at all. None of this was communicated to me and my orders shows incorrect information. It says installed which is not possible as main parts are missing. I am not able to reach out to the right person. Every time I call customer care, they ask all the information and then say they are mobile support team. They transfer me to Home appliances team which never picks up the phone. On top of that I am asked to complete the survey.

I feel cheated. I paid for my appliances which I can neither use nor see any related information on My Orders. Is it a scam? I ordered it from Samsung website, is this how Samsung operates? Horrible customer experience. Is there anyone who can actually help?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, Thank you so much for reaching out about this. I can definitely understand your concern with missing parts from your order. Since you purchased the washer and dryer from Samsung.com you'll need to speak with our E-Commerce team to get this resolved. You can reach them directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope that you'll be able to finally use your new laundry set very soon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, Thank you so much for reaching out about this. I can definitely understand your concern with missing parts from your order. Since you purchased the washer and dryer from Samsung.com you'll need to speak with our E-Commerce team to get this resolved. You can reach them directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope that you'll be able to finally use your new laundry set very soon.