Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mllanes2004
Asteroid

Model: WA40j3000aw/A2 Won’t finish cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer will start normally, on whatever cycle and water level. The unit will then work through the wash cycle and will inevitably end up adding water and changing to the extra large setting. More often that not, the washer will not finish the cycle and will stop at the tail end of the rinse cycle just before the spin. No matter the load size or if its balanced or not it takes hitting the start button again to get the cycle to finish. sometimes it will not finish and will have to press the start button again.  HELP!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Model: WA40j3000aw/A2 Won’t finish cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! I have the service repair ticket set up for you. The ticket number is 4151358462. The repair has been assigned to Williston Park TV & Radio. Their direct phone number is (718) 224-7777. They will be contacting you directly by phone to schedule an appointment. Please let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried recalibrating the washer? The two buttons to press in step 2 vary between models, and you can see your user manual for the steps specific to your model. Here is the most common method:
1. Remove everything from your washer.
2. Simultaneously press and hold Temp. and Delay End for 3 seconds until Cb appears on the display.
3.Press Start/Pause. The tub will rotate back and forth for 1-3 minutes, then display En, End, or 0, then turn off. The washer is now calibrated.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

mllanes2004
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not sure my washer has this feature. I don't see anything in my manual about it and I do not have a display to monitor during the process.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe you are right, sorry about that. The next option would be checking if the unit is leveled. To do this; Open the lid of the washer, and pour the water into the tub just below the pulsator level. If the pulsator is positioned at the center of the water, the washer is level and no further steps are required. If the pulsator is not in the center, adjust the front leveling feet by turning clockwise to raise the washer, and counterclockwise to lower the washer.

Once the washer has been leveled and no more adjustments are needed, tighten the locking nut on each leg to ensure it stays in place. Tighten it all the way flush against the bottom of the washer to lock the leg at its current setting and maximize the length of time before the washer needs to be leveled again.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

mllanes2004
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The washer is level. The cycle will finish 7 times out of 10 without issue. There seems to be something that is causing it to switch to extra large load and stop the cycle. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send me a private message with your serial number. http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! I have the service repair ticket set up for you. The ticket number is 4151358462. The repair has been assigned to Williston Park TV & Radio. Their direct phone number is (718) 224-7777. They will be contacting you directly by phone to schedule an appointment. Please let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post