cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKTdm59qVcA
Asteroid

Mold mildew top load washer

Seems quite a few people with same issue!! Washer probably 3yrs old and wife does the self clean religiously, recently started having this problem... I am doing the vinegar solution Samsung suggested, water is full of debri right now... I do have the warranty still but don’t know if it will cover this! Can’t even wash/wear clothes at this point!!!!Samsung help us!

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mold mildew top load washer

Hey there! I would be delighted to look into this for you since this is very frustrating! Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?

userKTdm59qVcA
Asteroid

Just PM it “reply”

userKTdm59qVcA
Asteroid

Vinegar seemed to help.. but had to scrape debri off, I guess it heats it to the bottom and sides! Now I am doing self clean with bleach and still seeing chunks floating!??? Oh yea just peaked in and wow it’s bad! Help I can’t wash my clothes!

userKTdm59qVcA
Asteroid

Samsung Al or Samantha where are we at with this Warranty? Issue?

userKTdm59qVcA
Asteroid

Well day 3 of this saga with Samsung and after numerous PM’s and pics no further response. Forwarding to corporate was the latest response.... 28 pages of consumer complaints on the same issues with their top load washers. I saw one where they were gonna have the debri tested and a couple on class action suit. If your reading this post let me know where it’s st!

userKTdm59qVcA
Asteroid

Where do we go from here?? Cant get a response from "Excutive Customer Relations" regarding time frame of guaranteed refund, spoke to some woman yesterday IN THE PHILLIPINES and because my name is Steven but I go by Steve and the invoice say's Steven, there was a delay? What?Someone would call in 3-5 business days, in the meantime I cut the power cord from my washer as directed to initiate the refund and had to go and purchase a new washer since I was out of one now in anticipation of a quick refund. No Worries we have money just laying around to drop on a washer! Any body out there have a contact resource to resolve this matter before I complain to the BBB.