Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useraezcizXhzV
Constellation

Occasional Loud buzzing noise from Samsung electric dryer model# DV42H5000EW/A3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Here is a YouTube video showing the dryer making the noise.  Skip to 20sec to hear the noise.

Video: https://youtu.be/CSQyLJ8KSV4

Model# DV42H5000EW/A3

I have been experiencing the occassional loud buzzing noise from my sansung electric dryer.   The dryer is less than 1yr old.

I removed the top & front ends of the unit and bypassed the door sensor to run the unit while i attempted to observe where the noise was coming from.   I could not get the nose to occur this way.   It seems that it only happens when under load (large batch of wet towels).

Has anyone experienced this issue before? 

Many thanks, 

-Tim

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Occasional Loud buzzing noise from Samsung electric dryer model# DV42H5000EW/A3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended. Could you send us a private message with the full model code and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Occasional Loud buzzing noise from Samsung electric dryer model# DV42H5000EW/A3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended. Could you send us a private message with the full model code and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

useruLDHRdCRL6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my dryer July 2017 and mine makes the same noise but constantly. Is this something samsung could help me with still ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useruLDHRdCRL6  Possibly, send us a private message with the model code and serial number and we can look into this further for you. Smiley Happy

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useriJqku8Wh59
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem:

Model number DVE45M5500Z/A3

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

useraezcizXhzV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung warranty service sent out someone to service the unit and determined it was indeed the motor.  Now i am waiting for them to setup another appointment to install the motor once they receive the unit.

SimSimmah
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung, having the same buzzing issue with my Samsung DVE45M5500Z Dryer.  Can you please assist?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userhVOkfyYGL7 Let's look into this further. Can you please send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2UWU6k4 with the full serial number of the unit? 

userh2hHgDLr32
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! My dryer is doing the exact same thing and the noise is identical... I cant see in this post what the resolution was. Can you help me out/let me know what you had to do?

Thank you!
Andy