cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WestTexan
Constellation

Pedestals

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a washer that I purchased a few years ago (model  WF 520ABW/XAA) with a matching pedestal and I also purchased a dryer & a pedestal for it.  The washer had a problem with the bearings early in the ownership but I did not call for a repair due to my work schedule until it was out of warranty.  The cost for the repair exceeded the value of the washer so we have used it knowing a replacement was pending.  It is now at the end of life, although a short life compared to other washers in my life.   I've come to terms with that but need to find a washer that works on the pedestal.  I emailed Samsung X2 asking for help with no response.   I've called customer service who also couldn't help me and prepared to transfer me to parts so I could start the story over, but when I was transferred I went into the select a department mode and just gave up. I measured the width of the pedestal (27") although I haven't located the model.   I went to Best Buy seeking help but the person assisting me didn't know the answer.   Does anyone know if other Samsung washers fit the pedestal for this model and if yes, which ones?  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pedestals

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Generally speaking yes any of the 27" machine would fit a 27" pedestal. I was going to provide you a list of these devices once we had the model number, but feel free to look through the washers we have. http://www.samsung.com/us/appliances/washers Thank you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

18 REPLIES 18
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ello,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I looked into this for you and unfortunately, there is a few pedestals that are compatible with this washer. Could you narrow down which pedestal this is with the model number. You should be able to find this information in the top right corner on the inside of the draw. Thank you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

WestTexan
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've unloaded the drawer and searched it,  no model number.  I'll have to ask my husband to take the drawer out and see if it is located somewhere else on it.   He did a chat this weekend with a Samsung representative that said any 27" machine would fit a 27" pedestal.  Is that not correct?   Thank you for any clarification you can share. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Generally speaking yes any of the 27" machine would fit a 27" pedestal. I was going to provide you a list of these devices once we had the model number, but feel free to look through the washers we have. http://www.samsung.com/us/appliances/washers Thank you. 

userBB9blo4LQB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will a WE357A0C pedestal fit my WF45H6300AG/A2 (and the matching dryer)?  If not, what pedestal will fit my washer?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userBB9blo4LQB the WE357A0C will indeed fit the WF45H6300AG/A2. Smiley Happy I would need an exact model code for the Dryer to confirm it's pedestal, though I'm sure if it's a matching unit  the WE357A0C should work for it as well. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBB9blo4LQB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the quick response.  The model number for my dryer is DV45H6300EG/A3. Is the WE357A0C a color match to my washer and dryer set?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The WE357A0C is a black pedestal specifically, if that information helps. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBB9blo4LQB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the color of the WE357A0C onyx or black stainless?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's Onyx

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091