cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGIxvlTF1uC
Constellation

RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same rust problem as the other washer models.   Will the recall replace the top of the washer?   Rust marks are now on my clothes.  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userGIxvlTF1uC I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2UWU6k4 with the serial number of the washing machine? 

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userGIxvlTF1uC I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2UWU6k4 with the serial number of the washing machine? 

userGIxvlTF1uC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Please provide a number to call regarding my rusted out washer. What is my recourse at this point.
userpsteyT6CDw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue with rust on door ruining my clothes. Who do I contact to get this issue resolved? Thank you in advance.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can assist with that.  Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial numbers?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYctTTM5dxN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same rust issue for Washer Model # WA45H7000AW/A2. I had someone come out to take care of the recall and they told me to contact Samsung regarding the rust. I did that and was told not covered under my warranty, it's a cosmetic issue except when the rust can get on the clothes you are washing, I don't think that's cosmetic. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYctTTM5dxN   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
userkz7Q40mPhl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am having the same issue.  I purchased the extended warranty but finding out the rust is not covered.  The warranty company checked my seriel number and said it was not part of the recall.  If I have the same model number and having the sae rust issues, can Samsung check in to this please?  Thank you!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

userGD2ShgdY9r
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same rust issue. Model WA50F9A7DSW/A2

I had read that a recall notice would fix this problem as well as whatever the recall was for, so I did that two weeks ago.  The repair man did not fix the rust issue.

Thanks.