cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris VA Mtns
Asteroid

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung replaced ours under the recall and extended warranty.  My thanks to Samsung Michelle and Samsung.  Just be sure to be persistent. 

userHRdulpqleg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung top  loading washer, model WA50F9A6DSWIA2, is rusting next to the soap dispenser.  It started a couple of years ago and now chunks of rust are falling off into the laudry and ruining our clothes. We bought this washer 5  years ago and based on the price, we certainly expected it to last longer. Can the top be replaced?  What steps should I take to have this repaired? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send us a private message and we can assist with the rust: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGCc0rgYMYg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a top load washer I bought a year or two ago that also has rust at the soap/fabric softener area. If you reach in there and grab it with your fingers you can feel it about to crumble.
MSharer
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same issue with my WA5451ANW / XAA

This is after I’ve already paid to have the board replaced....
amyreillys6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow!  Mine is as bad or worse than this. Check out my rust situation!  I would love the rebate option. Can someone at Samsung  please contact me?  image.jpg

A03F7574-5655-4EE1-B31B-B0B0A7A5A583.jpeg

634D4374-BAC1-43BF-82C4-CE1A3AFF253C.jpeg

61F8937D-146C-49DA-B078-950DFB167083.jpeg

FF57D3B2-A449-4922-B5ED-2269A076FE43.jpeg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can reach out to our dedicated team at 8662645636 for further assistance with the recall. 

userkoXEZD2dtj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I attempted to have this completed and when you sent a tech out he stated it would not be covered under the additional year warranty. Thanks Samsung 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkoXEZD2dtj   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

users6y14Szqb8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our machine is experiencing this exact rusting issue.  We had no idea this was the issue from the early signs - assumed it was just some paint chips flaking or staining.   It has gotten significantly worse.  What are my options?