cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUHGS1LYr8c
Constellation

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the recall visit to extend my warranty. Now can you fix my rust issue? Had a bigger rust piece in the soap dispenser the other day...particles found in it everytime I wash.

I sent private message yesterday and the previous posts' reply button doesn't work....I keep getting an error "sorry unable to complete the action you requested. I tried to edit a post, but that doesn't seem to trigger Samsung's moderator radar.

Anyone else think it is ironic that Samsung has quality issues with their system that tracks quality issues??

usereOpDPLNdi8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.  I am having the same issue with rust in my washer.  It is in the same spot above the dispenser and is getting rust on all of our clothes.  I need to get this repaired.  I was aware of the saftey recall and got the fix at home kit of stickers.  Please connect me to someone at Samsung who can help with the Rust issue.  i have he washer info is below:
Model: WA48H7400AW/A2

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear this could you send me a private message with your full serial number and symptoms you are having? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userDU6SFY6kpM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have contacted Samsung for the rust issue and they are saying its a "The cosmetic damage will be a chargeable service." This is crazy Image preview

shareef777
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue. 3 years old and a lot of rust. This washer replaced a 15year old washer that had zero rust. Shameful.

kamann100
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this same rust issue with our washer.  We addressed the recall a couple years ago so when I called several weeks ago to discuss the rust issue I first went through the recall department (because that's the number i had written down on the manual) who then forwarded me to a customer service rep.  Basically they both said that because the recall had been taken care of, and we were outside of the one year warranty window post recall, that we were on our own with the rust problem.  They set up an outside company to contact me regarding repairs and they wanted to charge me $300 just to come look at the washer!  I declined.  Ridiciculous!  I have pictures but can't seem to attach them here.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.