cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userHD5858rDQW, please send us a private message so that we can look into this for you: Link

userYDFTHXtahP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem except right now it's just chipping in all the same spots where others have full rust. Model WA48H7400AW/A2. What options do I have, was told warranty doesn't cover. Machine bought 10/2016.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userYDFTHXtahP, please send us a private message with the serial number: Link

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userfmA4UdMDZF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.  Rust in the soap dispenser.  The problem is getting pretty bad.  The rust sticks to clothing and irritates the skin. 

daveh2o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same rusting issue with my washer. My washer is only 2 years old and Samsung customer service told me to buy a new washer to avoid the costly repair of my washer? Obviously that is ridiculous; I’m not buying a new washer every two years. I have reluctantly decided to fix my washer so I can get another two years out it. I’m currently looking for an extended appliance warranty program (3 party) that is not a rip off and would cover such repairs. (no luck so far) The best solution is to never buy any Samsung product again.

userfV3KW9X2FW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My previous dryer was returned under the recall and we decided to stick with Samsung for our new dryer.  In Jan 2017 we purchased model # WA45H7000AW .  15 months later and the top near the bleach dispenser is runting through.  This product is terrible

userFwD8MxYUKJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased our Samsung Washer, same model - WA48H7400AW, 18 months ago and it is rusted too. The paint is peeling and rusting, causing clothes that touch it to be stained with rust. We were also told that it was not cover under the warranty even though this is NOT normal wear and tear.  How do we get this fixed???

userGxpluOLx9n
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same rust issue with my machine model # WA48J7700AW/A2 rusting around the beach dispenser.  My machine is part of the recall but I have not had the work done.  Do you think it is possible to have the top changed when they come to do the recall work?  I would appreciate a response from the moderator.

userIsU1sFIMvp
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same model and my washer is rusted. I purchased a 3yr warranty thru best buy but I wasnt aware of a recall. Please advise how I can get my washer repaired. Thank you.