Original topic:

Refund Long Time

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 11:08 AM)
usern3LkChvDN8
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi,

I have been waiting for 3 weeks since I received a text and email stating that the refund has been approved and will be sent via eCoupon.

I have called 4 times and each time, the standard answer is - it takes 2 business days for the refund dept to process.  Well, it has been 4 - "2 business days" later and I still got nothing.

Please help.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience and would encourage you to keep working with our refund department regarding this process at 1-800-726-7864. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience and would encourage you to keep working with our refund department regarding this process at 1-800-726-7864. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Washers and Dryers
Call them again and don't hang up until you get confirmation from the bank it's there. Their support is non-existent.
0 Likes