cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdcQaqfdocl
Constellation

Refund fiasco

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to work with the recall/refund department. They are asking me to pull the sticker with the mod/serial number.  Is there a way to do this with out it ripping?   I really do not want to call back and lose another 2 hours of my life.  I will never purchase another Samsung product after this mess.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refund fiasco

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately there are no official steps or anything that make removing the label stickers any easier. I do know how frustrating a process it is to do. I've found that a paint scrapper with some olive oil works okay. But you may find other methods that work better for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately there are no official steps or anything that make removing the label stickers any easier. I do know how frustrating a process it is to do. I've found that a paint scrapper with some olive oil works okay. But you may find other methods that work better for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userA0Sp0ln6vG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i used a heat gun and it pulled off very easy. they asked me to stick it on page two of my refund requirements... weeks later i'm still waiting though... hope you have better luck!

userePNn5kfF6K
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What are they asking you to do with the serial number label if you can get it off in one piece? I just started on this refund journey and I am afraid it will end with a lot of wasted time and by then my machine will be out of warranty. The girl on the phone made it seem easy. Just send in a copy of my payment receipt and they will send a refund. From what I am reading it sounds bad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have all of the information regarding the process, but I believe they require the label and the cut power cord in order to scrap the unit after you receive the exchange and/or refund depending. I could be wrong about that though. I can escalate with our management team should you have questions about your process. Just shoot me a message here with your most recent ticket number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

userePNn5kfF6K
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungColeI sent you all my info. Please do what you can to get on it.

thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got it! Thanks! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
userdcQaqfdocl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe every one situation is different mine was purchased a few years back.  I opted to have the machine repaired and the year warranty, But since someone in the recall department gave the run around to the only place in my area for this, I am being billed and they refused to do the work.  My only option is a refund.   All I did with it was tap it to a form that was to be completed and send it along with a photo of the cut cord.   I sent this today, I hope it is short but if this is anything like the hold times it might be a minute.

userA0Sp0ln6vG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

good luck!!! I'm still waiting on my refund and i've been APPROVED!!! i'm getting the run around.. always one excuse after another... they need more info, they need 24-48 hours, miscommunication, and now, they need the actual cut cord and serial number decal.... i dontthink they are ever going to send a refund!!!! Samsung has the WORST customer service ever !!!! AND I dont think they intend to honor their refunds at all!

i've been waiting weeks!!! and that's after being approved!!! still no working washer!!! it's ridiculious!!! Never again!! Next step is the news, Lowes( where I purchased it, BB, Consumer reports, etc....I'm done being pushed around...