cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jedichikin
Constellation

Re: Refund on recalled washer?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
SamsungJustin , SamsungJam .... can anyone help me?
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jedichikin: I see that we are currently speaking with you via Private Message. We will follow up there. 

Jedichikin
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I havent received a private message in a week, at this point, i dont care how you respond back, just please respond.

Jedichikin
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Jedichikin
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Still nothing. @SamsungJustin , @ SamsungMichelle , @SamsungJam
userD4J9HPJDLo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been going through the same thing since the beginning of May 2018 with my washer. It had no problems about 2.5 years of owning it. Then the recall was done on it to prevent it from doing it. About 2 months ago, it started shaking, vibrating, adding time, not wanting to spin dry. Laundry is a HATE issue right now with this washer. 

Samsung said they would refund me for the washer to make it right. May 23, 2018, I was told please allow  7-14 business days, On the 14th day it was 24 - 48 busniss hours. On the end of the 48 business hours, I am still waiting. Not once, has Samsung ever contacted me. I have had to make all the calls, all the emails.

Instead of collecting the small amount they said they would refund me, Im just going to contact my attorney and go after more. The stress, the grief, the heartache, the broken washer that you can not get rid of, its just more than it should be. They don't want to make it right, I will force them to make it right.

I have all the documentation and currenty sent it to the State Attorney Generals Office. That is just the beginning. They will receive bad reviews everywhere I see their name.

userDcxg90fDKD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same issue! Ive gotten to the stage where I'm to keep my broken machine for an indeterminate ammount of time and wait for a check?! If your issue is resolved, will you respond to my message and tell me the steps you took to get your refund? Thanks!

EZ Fix Repair
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just helped a customer with their refund. Samsung is still good for it especially, for this dryer model. It cannot be repaired. I tried and then saw the recall. It took a couple months but she was refunded for the dryer.

Just my 2 cents...

-Fred

Repair-Guy

useruVPgDihZo5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been waiting as well for a refund, chose the direct deposit option and was told it would take 7-14 days. Every time I call it has been the same thing, excuses as to why they haven't processed my refund. Never will I ever buy anything Samsung related again. Poor customer service and no ownership for their issues.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

useruVPgDihZo5 - I sincerely apologize for the delay. We received your acceptance document, and the paperwork is processing. As soon as there is an update, I will let you know. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.