cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4tmSf34Ger
Constellation

Re: Refund on recalled washer?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes, we need to report this! This is all a scam by Samsung. They never had any intentions of issuing refunds. I believe the intent was to get folks to replace the defective washers thinking they were getting a refund (also thinking folks would buy another samsung) to avoid any lawsuits over damage that could be caused by the defective ones. It is very disappointing but it appears to be a well thought out scam.
user4tmSf34Ger
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't buy another Samsung washer! This is all a scam by Samsung. They never had any intentions of issuing refunds. I believe the intent was to get folks to replace the defective washers thinking they were getting a refund (also thinking folks would buy another samsung) to avoid any lawsuits over damage that could be caused by the defective ones. It is very disappointing but it appears to be a well thought out scam.

user4tmSf34Ger
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Don't buy another Samsung washer! This is all a scam by Samsung. They never had any intentions of issuing refunds. I believe the intent was to get folks to replace the defective washers thinking they were getting a refund (also thinking folks would buy another samsung) to avoid any lawsuits over damage that could be caused by the defective ones. It is very disappointing but it appears to be a well thought out scam.
userRxaQRfmDUJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree! Same story, same promises, no follow through.
usergOYd35Uio1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SHAME on samsung for continuing to blow customers off  constantly,I have been trying to get answers on when my refund will be sent, been getting the run around for about a month.I have given Samsung everything they wanted and still get the B/S stories. I'm done going to the BBB.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear this, please send me a private message. I'm happy to look into this, @usergOYd35Uio1 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
user4tmSf34Ger
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is all a scam by Samsung. They never had any intentions of issuing refunds. I believe the intent was to get folks to replace the defective washers thinking they were getting a refund (also thinking folks would buy another samsung) to avoid any lawsuits over damage that could be caused by the defective ones. It is very disappointing but it appears to be a well thought out scam.
userZWa7cWFG51
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have a machine that sometimes it spins and sometimes it does not. also, it gives a lot of unbalanced errors. What should i do with it? Thank you! <HIDDEN>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user51SHDwu5BG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a new washer being delivered tomorrow but I need to know what to do with my old one. I have sent in photos and my acceptance letter but I cannot give an answer as to what I need to do with my washing machine. Do I need to hang on to it? do I need to send in different photos? Is the paperwork I submitted appropriate? I called several times today and nobody could answer the question for me.