cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryBsliuUrje
Astronaut

Re: Refund on recalled washer?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, we bought a whirlpool but I'm not letting Samsung off the hook I wantore info.

userSOdHvf4fUE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That crazy..just found out my washer on recalled list i paid 600.00 for it and there no way to replace it for 149.00 that crazy.

usercawG4utJkS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the middle of the same issue!! Just letting everyone know, they NEVER call you!  This has been months of me calling EVERYDAY, being forwarded to multiple departments, retelling my information, hours on hold, I got "APPROVED" for my return 3 seperate times! Everytime i call back they need a new document or cant find a document i have submited. Everytime i get off the phone I ask if there is ANYTHING else they need, i am told no then told to wait for them to call, i wait for days and they Never call back!!! I understand being busy and not calling back but if you do this all day long everyday why cant i get a list of ALL the documents needed at once so i can submit it and get it over with? It's been two weeks since I was told to look for email of acceptance letter...They never sent me the acceptance letter through email. I KEEP ALL THIS INFORMAION SAVED!!! Ive had to resend this same information via email and fax multiple times! The first thing you do is ask for their name and extention number. Do not let them hang up with you until your problem is completly resolved!! Multiple agents gave be bogus numbers to call just to get me off of the phone. They should only transfer you!!! Dont bother speaking to a manager i dont think they actually have one!! They just transfer you to the person next to them! The last thing they ask me to do was cut the power cord off and peel serial sticker , take a picture and send to them and I will receive an email from them for payment form 2 weeks ago .NOW when I call they put me on hold for 30min. To a hour  . Looking to go to Channel 2 you paid for it!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercawG4utJkS So sorry to hear this. I would be happy to look into this. Can you drop a Private Message with the current ticket number and the contact phone number associated with your account? https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

user4tmSf34Ger
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Seriously? you expect anyone to believe this?
userXOw3zeshH6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a 6 yr old washer that was recalled. Only found out bc it started acting up. Paid to have a repair company come look at it and they told us of the recall. After 5 days and 8 hours on the phone with Samsung we were told we could receive a $7 refund (we paid $950 almost 7 yrs ago). Their website clearly states it would be our choice to either receive the refund or have a service person repair it. We opted to have it repiared. Then we were told Samsung doesn't have anyone is our area that can do the repair (we live in the Greater Cincinnati area). My husband found a repair company that can and has done these recall repairs. Samsung still refuses to pay for the fix. We will never be buying another Samsung appliance again. Samsung does not stand behind their product or their recalls.

My suggestion for those of you not getting what Samsung has promised you is to contact the US Consumer Product Safety Commision. They have escalated our issue to the compliance dept.    https://www.cpsc.gov/    

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you happen to have a transaction or reference number that we could look into?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jedichikin
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still waiting on a $629.99 refund on a topload washer.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It looks like we're just waiting on you to select how you'd like to recieve the funds. Once you've done that let me know and I'll let our coordinator know to submit it.