cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkaNjTmG5UU
Astronaut

Re: SAMSUNG WASHER SPIN CYCLE NOT DOING ITS JOB

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is only one thing I can say about this piece of crap SAMSUNG washer...I absolutely hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two years old and even when I take out 50% of the clothes and put it on spin only it still fills up with water and now will not even engage in the spin cycle.  I have NEVER been this disappointed in a product!  It was not one of the cheap washers either.  It will wash for three or four hours on the same load.  Why don't they make a bypass fix for this sorry product.  I hate it! Hate it! Hate!  Will NEVER buy another Samsung washer.

Betty Meischen

Texas

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you provide the model and serial number of the washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userh7yRXrMBYz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe it's time for a class action law suit I have the same problem and I see no solutions here! I have a model number WA456DRHDWR/AA serial number <Hidden>. I called and they setup service, which is fine, then the Service calls and says it not under warranty any more even though I just had the recall done in December of last year. I will never recommend A samsung product to anyone because of this unit . It is uncalled for! the warranty should be as long as the one on the motor .. But since you most likely do not make the motor it's probably easier to give a longer warranty on it...

Educator
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem as you Constellation, however, I have no mechanical skills. It seems Samsung has sold a line of washers with a defective trait for years. It would seem I have been duped. 

userRpZBgc2hUu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes you and I duped 

userRpZBgc2hUu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree, major problems 

userJYyZgCSAkW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please update the link above.  My front load Samsung washer shows unbalanced with every load and won't spin and drain all the water out.  There is no way every load is unbalanced.

Frustrated2deat
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Machine is only 4 years old and the drum broke a heavy duty commercial machine and now it's junk.

Samsung will do nothing to fix it is will never buy anything from Samsung again. Nothing at all

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the inconvenience, Frustrated2deat. If you are interested in service, please click here: www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location to locate a technician in your area. Thank you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useruYzQLHdwe2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I need a technician, my machine doesn’t spin it new and it’s a piece of junk I will look into a class action law suit against Samsung. For selling defected appliances . To many people with the same problems. Samsung should pay for repairs. Please answer!!!!!’ Frustrated