cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzz4mVS66iU
Astronaut

Re: SAMSUNG WASHER SPIN CYCLE NOT DOING ITS JOB

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link isn’t working! Please let me know how to get the troubleshooting instructions! My washer is only 2.5 years old! 

userYzPYjbkiQv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We solved the 'DC' error code with a related fix to the washer suspension rods.  Thanks to the community for pointing us to the source of the problem, and to the excellent youtube video on how to replace these.  However, we decided to try just adding new lubricant to the suspension rods, before ordering new ones.  We bought good lithium grease, followed the video's instructions on removing the suspension rods, greased up the plastic connections, and put the rods back in.  So far, we've washed without the DC error.  I suspect, eventually, we'll have to do the full replace, but, at least, we've delayed the cost.

BrendaB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I seem to be having I think a similar issue. I do not receive any error codes, but the clothes are sopping wet after the spin cycle is supposedly complete.  I should not be able to easily wring out a cotton tshirt by hand after the machine has supposedly  done its job...help!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! What's the model of your washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usertiRAPgj9BP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
WA45N3050AW. Just delivered yesterday. My first load and the clothes are soaked after the spin. Not happy.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usertiRAPgj9BP, may I asked who installed it and if you have contacted the retailer about this concern?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance with the washer?  

userADa2pkimTc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my washer for about 4 years now and we are kicking it out the door tomorrow.  Never to buy another samsung product.  I have told anyone who is looking for an appliance to steer away from Samsung.  The day after my warranty was up, the washer broke.  Repairman came charged me $180 to step in the door. Told me the problem  and the repair price.in the vicinity of $409.  Told me the $180 would go towards fixing it but operator on phone told me differently. We went to an appliance supply store. Ordered Parts's at $90.  My husband fixed it in 15 mins.  Our machine is part of the recall .flying door.. we were sent a sticker to cover the controls so that we cant use the machine as it should be used.  But soon after, and currently the machine is not spinning.  It is of no use to me now.Too many problems in a short time with this machine.  We paid around $700 for it as well. Thought it was quality.  But it's not.  I highly DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MACHINE

Highlighted
userdsDmrTxJjI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have model nubmer WF45K6200AW/A2.  It keeps stopping in the rinse and spin cycle and will not progess.  Occasionally it will complete the entire wash if you restart.  I have tried replacing water inlet valves which did not help. Based on Discussion this is common problem thaty is costly and difficult to fix and I might be better off Scrapping the Samsung Washer and buy something other than Samsung. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try. It should get to the bottom of this issue.