cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userD80bGPmRMX
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG WASHER SPIN CYCLE NOT DOING ITS JOB

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I haven't heard anything from Samsung about this. Whirlpool is standing behind their products and supplying a free replacement spider. What about you, Samsung???
userabyRAaHKGZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yup - same here.

We bought a Samsung washer, model WF56H9100AG/A2 in 10/2016. The washer won't run any cycle to completion. It will wash the clothes, and it drains; however, it bombs out in the spin cycle, throwing a UE error. This even occurs in the rinse/spin-only cycle.

We were told by a repairman that the problem is either the control board or a sensor. Parts/labor = $600, and NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WOULD WORK! 

We will never, ever purchase another Samsung appliance. We spent $1500 on this washer less than 2 years ago, and are furious that it's effectively a 200lb paperweight. 

If you're reading this, beware. Samsung appliances are junk.  No appliance should die < 2 years into its use.

Dallasboy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, same problem.  Mine is the WA52J87000AP/A2 and even this one was the new one it replaced the recalled one 2 years ago.  I get no error codes, but it always tries to go from 9-7mins left to 12-14mins and start over....it eventually finishes but takes forever.  SO, after more research I came accorss those youtube videos showing water inside the upper ring....and a went to shake an empty basket and there is all that water noise and it's in the upper ring.  That's the problem!!  So I have to decide if I want to drill holes in it (like the videos) or see if I can get a replacement.  Warranty expired last October, but this issue seems to be another recall coming down the line....questions is how long??

userzsy1YjK7Zq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think this is the same issue mine has. Mine usually stops on 10 minutes, and when I press start, it starts over at 15.  I have tried letting it sit overnight and most of the time it will spin out then. I have given it a shake before right after it stops and I too can hear water.

usero8Gr3QdHRb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the same..... did you find a solution?? thank you

Highlighted
userdsDmrTxJjI
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Replaced cold and hot water inlet valves, main control board, entire pump assymby,  checked level, drains, power, etc.  No error codes.  Occasionally it will run through an entire cycle fine. Then it will just start stoping when it is trying to fill or drain mostly in rinse and spin cycles-  it tries 5 times to either fill or drain then just stops.  Going to try pressure switch next.  If that does not fix it going to junk it and buy something other than samsung. 

user5iJ487EjrK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am I the only individual that finds the reaction from Samsung regarding the "DC" code interesting?  Since 2016 there have been 132 comments regarding this problem with the following replies by "moderators".

Let me know if it helps!  Click here - August 2016 - Fault Code Chart

www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location  - August 2016 - Contact a repair technician

http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 - November 2016 - August 2018 - Send me a private message please

Come on!  You have a problem with this washer.  Step up to the plate, admit the problem, find a solution and reply with a solution that will make your customer whole.

userr4f0RaCRZb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our washer is less than 2 years old and we started having problems about six months ago.  It's frustrating because our clothes are soaking wet when we put them in the dryer.  Now we have an issue with our dry wall from the moisture in the vent.

userwIZ6re486e
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and my washer is only two years old. I paid a lot of money and expected the washer to work for a long time. I am single and do not do that much laundry and I should not be having a problem with the spinner this early in the game. I only do about one load a week. It is shameful that Samsung cannot back its product and we have to spend more money on a product that was overpriced in the first place. I will not be buying Samsung products again and I will make sure I tell all my friends, family, and clients. 

userwIZ6re486e
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the same issue. It seems like this is across the board for Samsung washers. Mine is only three years old and I only do one load a week if that much. I should not be having problems already . It tells me that the product is cheaply made with an expensive price tag. Since this is a universal problem the parts and labor should be taken care of. I will guarantee I will not purchase a samsung product again as Samsung products lack quality workmanship. It would be different if this was an isolated issue, but it seems that it has happened over and over and Samsung has yet to correct their error or workmanship of their products. I don't want a link to service I want either a new washer or the washer fixed at the cost of Samsung.