cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrustratedCust0mer
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG WASHER SPIN CYCLE NOT DOING ITS JOB

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Greetings fellow Samsung refugees! I too am a victim of the 24 month old, 1500$ washing machine swindle conspiracy. When i replaced my last machine 24 months ago, i decided to purchase the biggest and most expensive samsung i could find. Surely this would solve all my dirty problems. And like many others here in this thread, the bearings in these units fail due to poor seals. This in turn allows water to get into the bearings, adding additional resistance that the board then detects. Consequently, the laws of physics has an affect on gyroscopic procession when the tub is in rotation, and thus triggers the board to signal a "UB" error code. When in actuality, the display should read "RIP". Because thats what happens to your wallet if one purchases a samsung washing machine.

Easy enough i thought, ill just get a repair manual from samsung and install some fresh bearings. So off i went, onto the samsung support site to inquire about sourcing a repair manual. Surely samsung, in all their generosity would be more than willing to provide me the information to repair their design flaw on my incredibly new and expensive machine.

Upon request for said manual, i was promptly refused, And was instead referred to a 3rd party repair depot. With an additional warning that i would have to pay an inspection fee. Very considerate of samsung to warn me of said fee. It's unfortunate that they didn't warn me not to buy the washing machine in the first place.

Like the rest of you, I'm completely uninterested in paying anyone anything to repair a product that is failing so soon after being put in service under normal operating conditions. I installed brand new hoses on installation. Read the manual from cover to cover. Purchased the matching dryer with both devices totaling over 2500$ combined as my final cost. I took the laser and bubble level out and leveled each machine to gravitational perfection. Following 24 months, used the machine 3 or 4 times a week for small, modest loads. I even went so far as to use the recommended soap pods that cost twice as much as the jugs. The cleaning tablets listed in the manual that they, Samsung recommend, i even changed the filter at the bottom religiously every 30 days as instructed by the manual.

Unfortunately, even after following all the instructions to the exact recommended procedure and in modest use, i cannot clean my children's pants. Additionally i genuinely sympathize with all the other customers here who, like myself, feel cheated. Unfortunately, the ugly truth is exactly the way it appears. In an era of exploding telephones,exploding washing machines and machines that fail immediately after the warranty expires. We are victims of a corporate culture that we ourselves as humans agreed to when we authorized capitalism as our primary goal in life. But thats a topic for another thread.

I even took a second job just to afford the payments on this machine. What a fool i was.

Im just glad Samsung doesn't make parachutes and helmets, because i'd be dead instead of swindled.

GG Samsung!

userfVwaDMMp48
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes another one suckered by the 10 year warranty. Between this and the overpriced dryer I'm about to go nuts.

Model WF56H9100AG/A2 Mine's the really big one. 

UE error code - slow spinning if at all. I paid HOW much for the set??? Samsung you should be ashamed.

Numerous issues on both the washer AND dryer.

WHERE IS THE RECALL ON THESE DEFECTIVE UNITS?

userBVl5n35kIX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, i am having this same issue on model WF405ATPAWT/A2. Just keeps going back to rinse cycle when there is laundry in the drum. So frustrating!! I just pressed on the door really hard and it went into the fast spin. Now wondering if it’s the door, even thought it locks. HELP serial number Y6YC5ACC00055D

userUJMpHTR4Yg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anybody ever find the problem with a Samsung washer not spinning out water and just keeps adding water and staying at 13mins. I was told it was unbalanced so I ran with no clothes in washer and it still has same problem..Help Please ... I can fix it if someone tells me what it is and I can fix it .HELP....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There can be many causes for this issue. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look into this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userp1I0frzMnN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe your load is too heavy.i found that to be my prob with front loader. These washers are alot different then top loaders. Learn to adjust and adapt. 

userWdd2Aoj0oI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our front loader that is not even 4 years old stopped spinning this weekend. It can't complete any cycle and will get down to 5 minutes or so and then go back up to 13. This is super frustrating. We have to manually stop it as it will go for hours, and then the clothes are dripping wet. I have tried a cycle without clothes and it seems to run fine, so it only occurs when the drum has clothes in it. We are not using large loads at all, probably half of what it should be able to handle. 

The model numbers is: wf42h5400aw/a2

userWdd2Aoj0oI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also checked the drain clog and that was empty.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWdd2Aoj0oI Does this issue occur on all cycles and load sizes?

userWdd2Aoj0oI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes