cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

SC (5c) error code - washer WF45N300AV/US

I own a Samsung washer (model WF45N300AV/US) and I've just started experiencing problems with it. At first the error was SUD (5UD), but I've resolved that and I'm careful not to use too much detergent. But now I'm getting another code which is SC (5C). The washer stalls after washing and does not spin.  It just throws up this code. I've tried to change cycle setting to a spin only and have been able to somewhat wash a load of clothes, but now I'm not able to switch cycles and have it spin. It gives the same error code even when I switch cycle types. Also I know I purchased an extended warranty at the time of purchase (10-14-18) from Home Depot. How do I go about obtaining that information to see when it expires and if a service call is covered? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SC (5c) error code - washer WF45N300AV/US

In order to use your extended warranty through the retailer, you will need to contact them to have the washer serviced. Just out of curiosity, have you cleaned and drained the debris filter located at the front bottom of the machine?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.