Original topic:

Safety Concerns

(Topic created: 07-13-2022 03:38 PM)
userZoML9BmDFh
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

The sharp edges on the door are cutting my hands, I tries to reach multiple departments for resolution but i couldn't get any help. Customer safety  should be their first priority. Is there any way I can get help on this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, We appreciate reaching out about this. I can definitely understand the concern here. Since the outside of our appliances are not designed to be that sharp, we would like to work with you directly to find the best resolution for this. Please reach out to any of the moderators here by clicking our name and selecting private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial number for the product you are referring to. This will help us in assisting you quicker. You can also include any additional information about what you've experienced, such as when you first noticed this. Again, thank you for reaching out about this. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, We appreciate reaching out about this. I can definitely understand the concern here. Since the outside of our appliances are not designed to be that sharp, we would like to work with you directly to find the best resolution for this. Please reach out to any of the moderators here by clicking our name and selecting private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial number for the product you are referring to. This will help us in assisting you quicker. You can also include any additional information about what you've experienced, such as when you first noticed this. Again, thank you for reaching out about this.