cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung 6.0CuFt FlexWash Washer stuck on spin cycle

Our Samsung 6.0CuFt FlexWash Washer when it gets to the last 12 minutes of the cycle it counts down to roughly 6 min left, tosses the clothes, stops, tosses the clothes, stops repeating several times over and over for about 15 min the errors out with code UB without ever going into full spin.  We open the door and the clothes are sopping wet, reposition clothes and restart cycle and it just does the same thing and errors out again. Does this over and over again. Tried cleaning out the pump filter, repositing the drain hose, leveling the uning and unplugging the power. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung 6.0CuFt FlexWash Washer stuck on spin cycle

Hey @useraz23IyDAkL,

Sorry about your washer getting these error codes and hoping I can help. I did a quick look up on the flexwash. 

Is this the correct model?

flex.JPG

This is what I was able to find in the manual concerning your issues.

flex_.JPGflex1.JPG

If the issue persists, you can try and connect to chat support.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/ 

I will add @samsungmoderatos to see if anything else can be done. 

@SamsungBri @SamsungLarry @SamsungCaleb 

Hopefully this helps. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you i've tried all of those actions from the manual and the problem persists. I treid to chat with support but no one ever ansered my chat. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey @useraz23IyDAkL 

I do apologize for support right now since we are going through some long wait times with everything going on, someone will connect with you eventually. Going to add another moderator to see what can be done. 

@SamsungGill @SamsungAl 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You said that you have tried all troubleshooting in manual, can you confirm that you have tried to recalibrate the unit?

If you have you are still experiencing the same problem after recalibrating the unit, here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message one of our moderators to have service processed. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

- If you're OUT of warranty, you the following link to locate a service center in your area by using the link below

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.