Original topic:

Samsung Airdresser

(Topic created: 06-07-2021 06:37 PM)
usereF0rEfLz7I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hi all, 
I have a Samsung airdresser and can't seem to update the time correctly. It's connected to my wifi and is off by 1 hr. It thinks it is an hour later than it actually is. I got it fixed when the clocks went back in the winter. This summer when clocks changed it is off again by an hour. This is annoying because when you schedule your clothing for a certain time you have to adjust accordingly. Maybe it can't adjust for daylight savings time. I can't find any information on this or anyone else with this problem. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. 
5 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I will be happy to assist you. Have you connected you Airdresser to the SmartThings app? Have you gone into the app settings to verify that the Region and DST settings are correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usereF0rEfLz7I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
Yes it is connected to the smartthings app. I made sure that I checked united States but it doesn't show state or DST info. How do I get to the dst settings?
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

It used to be on the Region page, but it may have moved on the last update. Try going to Menu>Locations>Geo-Location and disable the Location Save. Then restart the app and turn the Geo-Location back on.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usereF0rEfLz7I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
No good. I wish I could go into the airdresser settings and change the time.
0 Likes
usereF0rEfLz7I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers
Yes it is connected to the smartthings app. I made sure that I checked united States but it doesn't show state or DST info. How do I get to the dst settings?
0 Likes