Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rianne
Constellation

Samsung Digital inverted costs us thousands of dollar of clothes

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Dear Community, Since 8 months we are using the above mentioned walking machine to wash our clothing. (eco bubble) Since the beginning we noticed that things came out smaller but we thought the nanny had put on the wrong program. We kept noticing faults in our clothes after washing. Colour came off, blouses became ugly around the edges, new towels completely ruined, and most of all clothes get smaller. Now that we have taken all the laundry in our own hands and tried several program ( we always, alway, always wash cold) we know that it is a fault in the washing machine. It literally eats up all ur clothes and has costs us a lot of money. I really hope to get your help and support and I hope to prevent this for other in the future. Thanks Rianne
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Digital inverted costs us thousands of dollar of clothes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you provide the model of your washer?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Rianne
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes, the model is WD10K6410OX/ZS Is that the number you are looking for? Hope you can help, I appreciate it!
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm