Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzcO02LouaK
Constellation

Re: Samsung Dryer DV45K6200ew/A3 Noises

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Michelle,

I’m having the exact same issue loud squealing noise. Contacted samasung and of course out of warranty. This unit is 2yrs old, can you help me on this unit?

user0KzWOTaX5A
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Dryer DV50k7500gw/A3 Noises

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bad design for an expensive dryer!   Out of warranty But have used for only 11 months for only 2 people. Drum belt idler pulley froze up and melted plastic on pulley..Causing Loud Squelling noise.

userCNPsXRHmtt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Michelle,

Can you help me out in the similar issue?

I bought W & D 2 years ago, then Samsung had a recall.  I repurchased Samsung W & D again, now just past the warrenty I have squeaking noises on my dryer DV48J7700GW/A2.  I contacted Samsung but only referred "Out of Warrenty."

Can you help me with this issue? You may email me at <HIDDEN>.

Thank you in advance,

Jack Ruan 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCNPsXRHmtt I would be happy to look into this for you, Jack. Could you provide the serial via private message?

userUZ8Hryp3Bf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty sure mine is having the same or a similar issue. The noise used to be less noticable after a cycle ran for a few minutes. Now it's an amazingly loud racket throughout. The manufacture date on mine is October of 2015 and we purchased it at Best Buy in early 2016. Samsung, can I send you my information as well?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot. It should help.

usergI56DuU2tJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a serious problem.  I was just told by a very nice and patient woman from your support phone number that Samsung is not standing behind the product and that it knows of this problem, but will not cover it. I am starting to feel like I should no longer purchase Samsung products because they are unsafe and then the company doesn’t stand behind them.