Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer DVE50M7450/A3 won't start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all cycles? And have you tried to flip the breaker? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I tried flipping the breaker. And it did not help. It doesn't seem to matter which cycle or setting we put it on. It beeps and the selector dial turns and lights up the different settings, but the motor simply does not start.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. Since it is out of warranty, you can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer won’t start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this dryer model

Dv45H7000Ew/A2

the dryer has power but will not start. There are no error codes. The child lock is not on. I have checked the fuse and also unplugged the dryer for one minute and plugged back in. It will not start.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer won’t start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, is there any lights on the control panel at all? How long has this been occurring? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

See attached message. I replied to wrong thread

B6EFCF64-F8C5-4EC8-A586-A1AEECB2E13A.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The dryer should not lock, also does this occur if you try and run a timed dry cycle? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It just started today. I can't get dryer to start up on any setting or cycle. The tshirt icon and the arrow icon on the bottom flash. Here is photo.9EE1954B-CFE9-474B-B98D-2D4FB21764EC.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My apologies for the confusion I see that you sad that it does not latch are you meaning the door is unable to close completely? Does the door open easily with out putting any kinda pressure to open it? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry the door latches fine. I thought perhaps it was supposed to have a clicking noise when it shut like the washing machine. Seems that isn't the case. The door closes completely. When I hit start nothing happens. This happens on all the cycles/settings of the dryer.