cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Dryer has lights on but will not start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercydaFfbbG6 Has an error code popped up on the display screen? 

usercydaFfbbG6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No.. Nothing.. When I turn the power on, the red grid keeps flashing.  I had cleaned both the vents going out (at the back of the dryer) and the slider vent in the front. When I start a cycle - say permanent press, the display will say "54"..then after a minute go down to "53", etc., however, the drum does not rotate.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send your serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYxCjr8XwD3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My unit has the same issue. Samsung, can you please send me a DM link as well?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYxCjr8XwD3, Certainly! You can send us a private message with your full model number and the serial number by clicking on the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userR0IKUg7yRJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here

We made the mistake of buying all samsung appliances when moving into my home. You would think that you would get what you pay for  but apparently not the case for samsung appliances. We have replaced the washer (twice under warrenty ) second time was due to a recall, yet all of the people on this thread including myself is having issues with the matching dryer. Ive had issues with everything I bought very disapointed in Samsung and will not buy anymore appliances due to the constant issues with every single one 

userLw2z7KXQnA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dryer is doing the same thing.  I had it on and was running.   When I went to take out clothes I noticed they were still a little damp so I tried turning it back on and now the lights come on but no power!!  Need help!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLw2z7KXQnA, please send us a private message to the link with your model number and the serial number. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

userFAhBty0qV4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same problem here. Model DV45H7. Never buying another Samsung product again